Lead - HR Program Initiatives - CSR/Diversity & Inclusion (7-11 yrs)
Hiring for an all-encompassing global marketing and analytics company, which harnesses the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require.They fuse data, insights, technology and creativity to connect customers with brands in the moments that matter, via the medium they- ll be most receptive to.
We need a Strategic Programs Lead to drive the company's associate engagement roadmap focused on delivering initiatives that have a positive impact on associates. We are looking for a talented, ambitious and creative member to join the team to own and drive initiatives. We are looking for candidates who thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to create a delightful workplace where associates are highly engaged and energized.
The HR Programs Lead will take ownership of delivering end to end organization-wide initiatives in collaboration with various project owners.
- Lead strategic organizational level initiatives to drive associates engagement. Define the value and purpose of the initiatives, identify stakeholders, deliverables and milestones. Works with stakeholders during the year to ensure successful execution.
- Manage the Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives from scoping to closing the events. Manage and oversee corporate matching, donations and volunteering programs. Coordinate appropriate communications to engage associates, internal stakeholders, vendors and volunteers in the CSR initiatives
- Understand the organization's goal around diversity and inclusions. Track the initiatives, build actionable plans and drive them to measurable results. Ensure enterprise-wide D&I initiatives are carried out effectively. Collect and use data to assess the effectiveness of initiatives, to enhance their success and to achieve positive, measurable results.
- Consult with members of various teams including corporate social responsibility, communications, business team HR team and others to identify and launch key organizational initiatives
- Work with the internal communications team and get relevant content and communication channels created for the initiatives to drive successful implementation. Report trends. Identify opportunities to improve communications based on content analysis, metrics and feedback. Provide recommendations.
- Be able to measure the effectiveness of the programs implemented and share results with relevant stakeholders.
- Drive, socialize and implement associate engagement strategies and process improvements
- MBA/ PG with 7 -11 yrs experience
- Candidates who have Managed the Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives and Ensure enterprise wide D&I initiatives or other HR events