CEO at Mizizi Management System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:241 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Lead - HR Business Partner - Talent Acquisition - Home Building Industry (5-10 yrs)
TA HRBP Lead- Home Building
- Heading the entire life cycle management of employees and design and implement best in class talent acquisition practices to ensure adequate talent pipeline in the Group.
- Lead the manpower planning exercise
- Lead the campus recruitment program to bring best in class talent from campuses
- Lead the Onboarding and Induction function and ensure hired talent has a great experience in first 6 months through a structured connect program.
- Maintain, analyse and update metrics related to Talent Acquisition. Owner for TA Dashboard
- Implement and evangelise use of technology for superior stakeholder management
- Lead and develop talent within Talent Acquisition function
- Build relationship and maintain connect with business managers to ensure proper stakeholder expectations
- TA Audit of Business TA Operations to ensure accepted metrics are met
- Implement competency based interviewing to align with overall competency based organisation is developed
- Drive the Performance Management across the business unit.
- Work with business stakeholders to evaluate and analyze talent performance and potential.
- Proactively work on retention risk of key employees.
- Leading employee engagement initiatives in the form of HR Skips, one-on-one discussions, and pulse checks
- Ensuring quick resolution of employee grievances by interfacing between Business, HR and Coe Team.
- Interacting with senior business stakeholders.
- Work closely with business stakeholder/ leadership to drive HR interventions initiates
- Demonstrate commercial acumen and understanding of the business/function and ability to balance it with HR priorities/initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.