Talent Partner at Hireginie Talent Cloud Pvt Ltd
Views:875 Applications:296 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Lead - HR Business Partner - Retail/Telecom (6-12 yrs)
Lead- HR Business Partner
We are seeking an accomplished Business HR Lead to join a prominent ISP company based in Hyderabad. As a trusted partner, you will collaborate with the Head of HR and lead the HR function, driving various aspects such as Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Payroll Processing, Administration, and Statutory Compliance. As an HR Business Partner lead, you will play a pivotal role in aligning HR strategies with the business objectives.
Designation: Lead- HR Business Partner
Reporting to: Head - HR, Delhi
Educational Requirements: MBA HR from the College of Repute
Experience: 7- 11 years of relevant experience (of which at least 5 years in core HRBP)
Team Handling Experience is a must
- Participate in manpower planning & budgeting exercises for the business with a focus on productivity and optimum utilization of manpower
- Identify issues and process & capability gaps to improve alignment, manpower productivity and minimize redundancies
Talent Acquisition & Onboarding:
- Work with the TA team and ensure hiring as per the approved manpower budget - Onboard new employees, and ensure all the employees undergo New Hire Training before getting deployed.
- Drive the Performance Management process for all the functions as per the PMS guidelines
- Work with managers and associates to identify and address performance-related issues.
- Provide coaching and support to managers on corrective action items including performance improvement plans and discipline issues.
- Lead the productivity study for the field staff, identify employees not meeting performance targets
- Devise and implement performance improvement plans for identified employees
- Work with the OD team and conduct an assessment center to identify the employees for the role of Team Lead and assistant manager
- Work with the L&D team, and devise training modules for employees failing to clear the assessments
Learning & Development:
- Conduct a need analysis and identify the capability gaps in the current employees across functions
- Work with the L&D SPOC, devise training programs based on the need analysis and gaps identified
- Conduct engagement activities like family day, safety week, carnival, Rewards & Recognitions festival birthday celebrations, sports activities, etc '
- Conduct town hall communications, open house, skip level meetings, team off-sites as per HR Calendar
- Lead the employee engagement survey, idea fest - innovation platform, and develop interventions based action points from employees
Compliance, Policies & Procedures:
- Work with legal to ensure legal compliance. Act as liaison to government compliance agencies as required.
- Ensure consistent application of policies/procedures including but not limited to recruiting, training, reward & recognition, and associate development
Payroll & Exit:
- Provide timely inputs to the HRSS team for processing the payroll
- Ensure that all exit formalities are conducted before relieving employees
- Keep track of attrition and conduct exit interviews to understand the concerns/ challenges
- Facilitate resolutions when associate-to-associate or manager-to-associate conflict arises.
- Investigate (interview, gather evidence, consult legal) allegations of employee misconduct including harassment, discrimination, etc. Guide management on disciplinary and termination procedures.
Key Personal Attributes:
A focused driver with a structured process approach and the ability to deliver outcomes
Passionate about people development, strong communicator, highly energetic with the ability to influence & persuade
Excellent interpersonal skills - High level of proficiency in networking & connecting internally and externally
Ability to work closely with business leaders by understanding their needs and designing and rolling out HR solutions
Excellent team-building skills and orientation for developing high-quality talent within the organization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.