Senior Consultant - Human Resource at Michael Page at Michael Page
Views:1126 Applications:362 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Lead - HR Business Partner - Investment Management Firm (10-15 yrs)
We are seeking a skilled and experienced HR Business Partner to join our (client) esteemed investment management company.
- As an HRBP, you will be responsible for aligning human resources strategies with the overall business objectives of the organization.
- You will collaborate closely with business leaders, managers, and employees to provide strategic HR support and solutions that drive employee engagement, talent development, and organizational effectiveness.
- The HRBP plays a crucial role in fostering a positive and inclusive work culture while ensuring compliance with relevant employment laws and regulations in the investment management industry.
Industry Preference : BFSI/Startups where candidates have been hands on (NBFC/Fintech would be good)
Technical Expertise : Looking for an HR business partner which strong exposure to Talent Management, C&B and L&D would be good to have.
- Should have led business partnering end to end ( Exposure to policy, decision making, diversity, branding would be good.
- Culture fitment : Good at stakeholder management || hands on || entrepreneurial & mature personality
Role - IC
Reporting - HR Head
Total Years of Experience - 10 - 15 Yrs
Location - BKC Mumbai
5 Days working
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.