CEO at Mizizi Management System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:512 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Lead - HR Automation - Business Solutions (7-10 yrs)
Lead HR Automation (Darwin Box / Zing HR)_New Age Business Solution
- We are hiring for a HR Automation role for a Group Company in providing New Age Business Solutions.
- 7+ years in-depth experience managing various HRIS and compensation programs -
- Proficiency with Zing HR, Darwin Box and other HRIS systems.
- Microsoft Excel super user (VLOOKUP, pivots, databases) -
- Experience in extensive HR systems reporting, HR process, and project management experience- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment -
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time-management skills -
- Demonstrated experience/maturity to handle confidential and sensitive information. -
- Possess a positive, service oriented attitude with excellent follow through on issues. -
- Foresees potential challenges and comes prepared with solutions to solve variety of problems.
# Key Responsibilities : System Optimization:
- Analyze and report the need for system enhancement or customization.
- Support the implementation/maintenance of various modules within organization.
- Data entry/maintenance into the HRIS system and assure data integrity of HR information centrally.
- Determine the validity of other modules and ensure current modules are being utilized and optimized to the fullest.
- Recommend changes to current processes to provide more effective use of the HRIS, and take the lead as a project manager to implement these changes (i.e. on-boarding and exits, org charts, employment changes, performance management, recruitment, etc.).
- Work closely and collaboratively with Benefits Administration in ensuring open enrollment system functionality meets the needs of the organization and reflects the accuracy of the benefits renewal rates and policy.
- Create, generate, and maintain effective HR reporting, including turnover, headcount, recruiting, organization charts, and other key metrics to drive organizational effectiveness.
- Develop a dashboard of HR metrics to be presented at monthly, quarterly, and annual senior leadership meetings.
- Develop and generate ad hoc reports to provide HR with timely and accurate data.
- Create and maintain documentation of reporting processes and training guides for end users. Audits and Compliance: Develop a regular monthly audit schedule to review the integrity of data in the HRIS system and databases.
- Serve as the primary liaison for annual data testing and auditing for HR team and other compliance requirements.
- Coordination with department to compliance for HR.
- Audit and maintenance -
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.