Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:898 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Lead/Head - Legal - Investment Bank (10-15 yrs)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a world-leading MNC bank in their Legal Department. They are recruiting for a prominent ISDA lead within their Institutional Client Group. This is a newly created opportunity and the person will be involved in production work as well as managing the team.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying necessary documentation and perform related due diligence scan.
- Negotiating, reviewing, and analyzing legal documentation whilst responsible for overseeing and advising the team of negotiators in drafting, negotiating and coordinating
- Managing stakeholders globally working on Risk, Credit Legal and Sales documentation team
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- A qualified legal professional with overall 10+ years of experience in offshoring / captive banking legal function.
- Must have ISDA OR MRA legal negotiation and documentation
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.