Lead/Head - IT Infrastructure - EdTech (10-15 yrs)
The head of IT Infrastructure is responsible for the implementation and operations of all technology infrastructures which includes network, server services, service monitoring, user support/help desk, workstation management, servers, storage, employee systems and related software. This position is operationally responsible for ensuring the availability, integrity, and security for IT systems and infrastructure.
- Work with CTO to lead the technology infrastructure strategy and execution for the enterprise and school locations
- Define Road Map for Technology related to IT infrastructure and IT Services, defining strategy/Process & Delivery offerings
- Development of enterprise standards and technology architecture and the IT operations governance process.
- Identifying opportunities for automation, cost savings, and service quality improvement.
- Conduct product and vendor evaluations ensuring best in class technologies and partners
- Works closely with and manage strategic vendor partner relationships. Setup and run the Governance with the partners
- Build strategic relationships for creating value for the organization with internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in the formulation of the company's architecture and business system plans; assessing cost and feasibility, and ensuring the plan is aligned with and supports the strategic goals of the business.
- Hands-on technical depth enables direct oversight, problem-solving leadership and participation for complex infrastructure implementation, system upgrades and operational troubleshooting.
- Leadership for delivery of 24/7 service operations and KPI compliance.
- 10+ years- total experience, including 5+ years in a production 24/7 high-availability multi-site enterprise ERP environment, including application hosting, voice or data networks, security and information protection.
- Experience in managing IT Infrastructure estate at thousands of remote locations
- The ideal candidate is expected to be versatile who will handle practice development, customer interactions, delivery ownership, willingness to learn emerging technologies, and build industry-leading solutions.
- Working knowledge of SAP and Microsoft stacks would be helpful but not mandatory
- Working knowledge of Storage Area Network (SAN) and related technologies, Cisco-based network communications technology, High availability and disaster recovery architecture, communication and related technologies would be helpful
- Exposure to ITIL concepts and adoption.
- Experience with regulatory compliance issues, as well best practices in application and network security.
Job Location : Mumbai/NCR