Recruitment Manager at Merrin & Associates
Views:402 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Lead - Global Compensation & Benefits - Automotive (13-18 yrs)
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develop, execute and implement the company's global Compensation & Benefits (C&B) strategy and programs in alignment with Company's strategic priorities and business performance.
- Design, develop and implement compensation, variable pay and incentive strategies in accordance with the principles of internal equity, external competitiveness and performance differentiation.
- Benchmark and apply best-in-class approach in determining pay mix, rewards and benefit plans to ensure that role & performance mandates, also capabilities and behaviors drive achievement of organizational outcomes.
- Ensure long term incentive plans support multi-year strategic performance goals for the business.
- Identify and nurture partnerships with experts (including external partners) to ensure that our solutions & practices continue to be relevant and benchmarked with best-in-class practices globally.
- Ensure timely design and implementation of annual compensation review process, also policy & process enhancements.
- Drive global implementation of C&B initiatives as per annual functional plan and budgets, delivering it at affordable and sustainable cost.
- Drive audit compliance and operational excellence in the management of functional deliverables.
- Ensure process standardization, integration and automation of C&B systems with HR & Payroll systems.
- Align C&B deliverables with statutory & governance frameworks, to drive integration and compliance across geographies.
- Partner and collaborate with diverse stakeholders on organization design, job evaluation, competency framework design to ensure that C&B policies support our efforts at attracting and retaining talent in a competitive marketplace.
- Coach and guide a lean team to execute on Functional priorities, also drive internal partnerships with extended HR and business teams.
Key Performance Metrics (Year 1 & 2) :
- Execution on planned goals of annual compensation review, policy and process design
- Payroll and C&B systems integration with HR, Recruitment, Finance and Business processes
- Optimum utilization of budgets, resources (including people)
- Team leadership metrics to ensure performance accountability and impact
- Process & audit compliance metrics
Capabilities and Attributes :
- C&B design and policy knowhow, including deep functional experience preferably in similar tech business environments (15+ years post qualification)
- Ability to collaborate, network and work in a matrixed environment, and build cross team partnerships
- Ability to influence with impact across levels, with an analytical and decisive mindset
- Planning & organizing, and program management skills
- Learning agility and curiosity, including ability to learn & implement best practices
- Ability to work beyond boundaries, integrate own efforts with broader people and business strategies
- Strong communication and interaction skills