Assistant Vice President at SearchLight HR
Views:550 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Lead Generation Manager - Digital Marketing - BFSI (7-13 yrs)
Lead Generation - Digital Marketing
Summary: The Digital Marketing Lead Generation Manager will devise and execute the overall digital strategy and the delivery team requirements for a number of businesses to allow the business to generate and sell leads, both internally and externally.
Broader Role / Responsibilities:
Candidate should be proficient and well versed in performing independently the following functions:
- Planning, briefing, development & implementation of digital marketing strategy / campaigns across digital media
- Understanding how to use all research and lead generation tools available including Internet sources such as social and business media
- Developing a digital marketing resource with combined skill sets across all areas of digital including SEO, content production, PPC, retargeting, email marketing, affiliate marketing, online PR, quality link building, social media advertising, social media campaigns and conversion optimization
- Analysis and presentation of digital marketing results
- Achieve effective web-based marketing that allows the business to generate leads
- Deliver campaigns on time and to a high standard
- Improve performance through reporting & analytics
- Revenue Generation
- Managing annual budget for paid campaigns across channels
- Website Traffic & Lead Generation through Digital Marketing channels
- Hands on experience with social media like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, etc.
- At least 7-8 yrs experience preferably in a BFSI / Finance / Broking sector for the role.
- Post Graduate preferred in Marketing/Communications
- Intellectually curious, ,loves tech, lateral thinking, No fear of failure, data driven,
- Understanding of Equity markets, wealth management and overall equity ecosystem will be a huge advantage.
- Hands on experience in managing role across social media platforms, email marketing, display advertising
- Highly creative in identifying target audience and devising custom digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Data driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy and performance
- Excellent communication & Presentation skills (both written, verbal & visual)
- Self-starter, Independent contributor with phenomenal collaborating skills with internal stakeholders and external agencies.