Team Leader at United HR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:527 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Lead - Financial Planning & Analysis - Retail - CA (8-12 yrs)
Lead FP&A to be based at Bangalore
Special Skills Required :
- Chartered Accountant with minimum 8 to 10 years of experience
- Relevant experience in Retail, Online or Startup
- Good Communication skills,
- Soft skills for managing cross department discussions,
- Analytical and inferencing ability,
- Good knowledge of various performance parameter
- Knowledge of general economy, market trend, outlook, financial performance of major market players,
- Good knowledge of accounting principles, bank's financial statement analysis, and treasury.
- Work on Profit & Loss account and responsible for end-to-end monthly management accounting
- Analysis of monthly performance of profit parameters and conducting variance analysis against budget
- Proactively work on automating manual process for reporting
- Preparation of Profit and Loss forecast for various entities, variance analysis of forecast figure & preparation of commentary report.
- Co-work with business teams to create various MIS reports
- Preparation of various head office and management reports for onward submission and explanation/presentation to senior management in the bank
- Preparation of planned / ad-hoc reports as required by the business teams
- Coordination and Co-work with various departments/department heads and manage/arrange for meetings as and when required to ensure smooth operations
- Other miscellaneous planning matters such as arrangement of internal meetings, preparation of various reports to the Head Office, coordination of internal / external audits etc.
- To plan and coordinate branch business activities across several department, such as promotion of new products, ad-hoc project/committee management, inter-branch activities etc.