Recruitment Specialist at Taggd
Views:361 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Lead - Financial Planning & Analysis - Automobile (5-10 yrs)
A. Purpose - The key responsibilities is managing and delivering the financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and analysis process.
The person is expected to closely work with business Heads across various segments, HR, finance, procurement, service teams and overall controller for business to drive business growth and results.
B. Job Responsibilities
1. Responsible for delivering Annual financial planning and budgeting process.
2. Responsible for delivering monthly, quarterly and yearly forecasts for the business.
3. Responsible for month end close process for Industrial business and monitoring and reporting financial results of the business.
4. Responsible for monitoring and reporting Key Performance Indicators for each segment.
5. Responsible for delivering various management reports - segment wise, customer and product line profitability reports.
6. Responsible for actively engaging with various segments heads, identifying, discussing and resolving various red flags and day to day issues of the business.
7. Responsible for managing, reviewing and calculating distributor and sales incentives of the business and ensuring proper accounting and pay-out.
8. Data driven variance analysis and MIS relevant to achievement of business objectives of various segments within the unit.
9. Responsible for managing and reporting business results for Service Business, Solution Factories and REP (Rotating Equipment Products)
10. Responsible for managing a small team of contractual staff to effectively deliver this work. Responsible for their performance appraisals and goal settings.
11. Collaborate with segment heads to drive higher profitability and cost savings initiatives.
12. Responsible for controlling of customer master and key data in line with updated structural changes
13. Responsible for Project costing and reporting for large and PLP projects.
14. Actively partner with business stakeholders on issues and resolve them pro-actively