Director at Nastech Consulting
Views:6878 Applications:243 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead - Finance & Accounting - IT (9-25 yrs)
Job Title: Finance and Accounting Lead-ONLY FEMALE Location: Delhi/Bangalore/Chennai/Mumbai
Qualification: Qualification criteria: - CA/ICWA or Post Graduate or MBA (Finance) with strong domain knowledge.
1. Sourcing Guideline
a. Team size ideally 80+FTE
2. FNA person in transformation (in this kind of a role, the candidate may be working on all towers (P2P /RTR/OTC) but this person should not be operation person)).
3. Should have knowledge of End to end transformation in BPO -( BPO is a mandate)
4. GPO- global process owner FNA GPO role at level 6 or level 7 ( to be addressed to rose while sharing cvs with her)
5. End to end knowledge of transformation process
6. Should have knowledge and understanding of:-
a. RPA understanding
7. AI understanding
8. Machine learning
9. New age transformation
10. No process excellence
11. Should know analytics work
12. Only diversity
Do you have it in you to re-imagine Future of Finance & design Best in class F&A Processes? Do you have a passion shaping large scale Digital finance transformations?
Accenture is the Industry leader in Finance & Accounting BPS serving to Fortune 500 clients across 130+ countries in 45 different languages from our 50+ Global Delivery centers.
Our demand is rapidly increasing and therefore, we are looking to strengthen our team of F&A deep domain experts with hands on experience of transforming large clients. And Transformation leaders in F&A Capability wherein we provide F&A thought leadership, and own and drive transformation for large clients.
You will transform the way finance works in the future AND engage in one or more of following types of projects:
- Co-innovate and lead Transformation agenda for our Leading Fortune 500 clients.
- Industry specialized F&A Transformation Leaders to sharpen industry specific F&A offerings
- Lead growth and mining in existing F&A accounts for specific OG/industry segment
- F&A Thought leaders and deep domain specialists in one of Tower eg PTP, OTC, RTR, FP&A, Tax, treasury, provide Best in class industry view, support existing engagements, diagnostic, due diligence, client co-design workshops, transformation engagement, drive existing client portfolios into the New
Are you the trusted CFO advisor and leader we are looking for?
- You must be a Domain expert in one of tower of F&A eg PTP, OTC, RTR, FP&A, Tax, treasury
- You must have hands on experience and have delivered atleast 2 large scale End to End F&A Transformation for global Clients
- You must be well versed with Industry Digital F&A technologies & leading tools, automation, AI and Analytics plus already have a proven track record of implementing Digital finance solutions.
- You excel in developing strong client relationships, drive client dialogue both at GPO and at CFO level, and in shaping and delivering value-led finance projects.
- You are a solid team player who thrives when working in a fast-paced, high energy and project-oriented environment and accustomed to driving outcomes in matrixed organization structures.
- You have excellent leadership and communication skills with extensive experience in managing a high-performance team and delivering large scale Transformation project.
- You are an action and results-oriented, self-driven person with a high energy level, analytical and structured, quality focused and adaptable.
- You are flexible and capable of some travel.
- You can do process diagnostics, blueprinting and are savvy with powerpoint and Excel.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.