Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:513 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
Lead - Employee Experience/Employee Engagement - BPO/ITeS (10-15 yrs)
Employee Experience Lead focuses on creating a great working environment for 100K+ people belonging to ConsultCo. He/ she will take initiatives to drive productivity, improve services, innovate continuously, aid retention, and create a great employer brand to attract new talent. The role will be a strategic partner to the business and HR teams to attract, retain and develop Best Talent through innovative people strategies that are aligned to business strategy. An employee experience expert will also understand organizational dynamics, proactively address the well-being agenda, and encourage a culture of trust within the Organisation. They will take initiatives to transform the way people feel about their work through active listening and action.
- Driving a strategic, proactive approach to ensure people are at the center of business and talent discussions and all plans align to the talent imperatives for the year.
- Creating and delivering on myXperience plans for attracting and developing high performing and energized people
- Creatively enhancing talent brand both internally and externally so ConsultCo is seen as an employer of choice and a great place to work.
- Continuously evolving employee experience in a blended work environment including people working from home and working from office.
- Designing employee experience initiatives across all core areas including well-being, recognition, career, and team experiences.
- Creating ways to measure and assess engagement (for example, surveys)
- Designing approaches to communications which provide an employee voice
- Reviewing management practices and their impact on the employee experience
- Assessing the impact that people practices, and policies have on the employee experience.
- Knowledge of current advances in people and culture change
- Strong strategic, business analysis and problem-solving skills
- Employee experience management
- Talent branding
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Coaching and Advising
- Embracing and leading change
- Education: Postgraduate Human Resources Degree or related experience
- Work Experience: at least 10/12 Years of relevant work experience; Experience in delivering people strategies and implementing action plans