Senior Consultant - Human Resource at Michael Page at Michael Page
Views:327 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead - Diversity/Equity & Inclusion Specialist - Manufacturing Firm (5-10 yrs)
We are seeking a passionate and experienced Lead Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) Specialist to join Client - A Leading MNC Manufacturing Company. In this strategic role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing comprehensive DE&I initiatives that foster an inclusive and equitable work environment.
You will partner with leaders, managers, and employees to drive cultural transformation, enhance diversity recruitment and retention efforts, and promote a sense of belonging for all individuals within our organization.
- Co-create and lead the implementation of the Diversity & Inclusion agenda across India as part of the HR Team
- Partner with colleagues to understand the company's philosophy around D&I and shape our strategy in India.
- Research, apply and promote D &I initiatives across India and share best practices externally
- Support multiple projects which include the development and execution of programs that will require conducting internal and external research as well as coordination and administration / logistics for the programs
- D&I analytics and appropriate strategy / actions
- Partner with NGO's and other vendors to understand the best practices and implement the same
- Arranging / conducting sensitization workshops, auditing internal policies, infrastructure requirements, positioning strong policy on nondiscrimination etc
- Responsible to build awareness, educate, mentor, and enable employees with advanced tools that create inclusive and safe spaces, mitigate unconscious bias, and instill organization-wide equitable management practices and processes
- Cultivate partnerships with Talent Acquisition to support the growth of our recruiting approaches in order to attract diverse top talent (as defined by region/country)
- Partner with hiring managers, employees, global business partners, global talent management, internal and external communities, and customers to develop and implement policies and programs that attract, retain, and promote a diverse and inclusive global workforce
- Function as a subject matter expert leveraging data from engagement surveys and organizational culture audits to inform and present recommendations to executive leadership on existing and newly developed programs
Key Focus Areas of the Roles:
- Transgender Assimilation: Identifying roles and mapping Transgender Talent, identifying and working with Hiring Partners / NGOs to tap into the pool of Transgenders, work with unit teams to create a conducive culture for the transgenders and ensure their engagement & retention
- Persons with Disabilities: Partnering with local teams to audit the infrastructure and make suitable changes , Identifying suitable roles and re-engineering the job descriptions to suit the needs of the individuals, working with the immediate team members to sensitise them to the needs of the individuals, identifying and working with Hiring Partners / NGOs to hire PWDs, working on engaging and retaining the new hires
- Women: Suggesting and implementing measures to create to a culture conducive to the development and growth of women, promoting equity within the organisation and improving gender diversity especially at the leadership level
- Second Careers for Women: Creating and implementing a framework to create avenues for employment for women on a career break
- Policy Changes: Revisiting the existing policies and suggesting suitable changes to remove any inherent biases and promote inclusivity & belongingness
- DEI Surveys: Periodically conducting perceptual surveys to gain feedback and improve efficacy of DEI measures and initiatives Experience And Qualifications Required
- You are deeply passionate about D&I and curious and strive to celebrate differences while educating others in a respectful manner about importance of diversity and building inclusive culture
- With 5-8 of experience in enabling D&I agendas, you will have a solid appreciation of the challenges that come with creating a truly inclusive culture as well as how to navigate these challenges
- You appreciate the nuances between the various populations within large scale organizations and have experience working with multiple business teams.
- You enjoy building relationships and are comfortable in a matrixed organization which requires both strategy development and front-line execution; you'll see the size of this organization, the number of stakeholders, and the complexity as a great opportunity to play a critical role in an increasingly successful international business
Education : Bachelor's / Master's degree with 5-8 years experience Location : Mumbai (BKC)
Reporting - Head HR
5 Days Working - Corporate Office BKC
Role - IC
Note - Our client is also keen to hire someone from the LGBTQ Community.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.