Delivery Leader - Analytics & Data Science at Rinalytics Advisors
Views:2025 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Lead - Data Scientist - BFSI (4-8 yrs)
On an embark for a Lead Data Sciences professional with hands-on experience in Machine Learning, Big Data capabilities to be part of a highly skilled team that uses AI, ML and Cognitive Computing.
Few of the responsibilities include the below:
- Programming skills in Python (Must)
- Build Machine Learning or Deep Learning models
- Good understanding of Natural Language Processing (NLP), Understanding (NLU) and Generation (NLG).
- Experience with open source ML frameworks: TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch
- Advanced knowledge in model evaluation, tuning and performance, operationalization and scalability of scientific techniques and establishing decision strategies.
- Extensive hands-on experience in developing supervised and unsupervised Machine Learning, Deep Learning algorithms.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.