Executive Search at Live Connections
Views:369 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Lead Data Scientist - Bank (8-13 yrs)
A leading captive bank is hiring for Lead Data Scientist - Bangalore.
Skills: Python+ Coding+ Data Scientist Architect
CTC: Upto 40lpa (- condition applies)
- 8 years of relevant experience.
- Would be developing statistical/machine learning models using various techniques.
- Skills needs to be used:: R, Python, Spark, H2O, Aster etc.
- Work closely with data engineers, BI and UI specialists and deliver top notch analytical solution for the bank.
- Should have good command over Random Forest, GBM, Ridge-Lasso-ElasticNet, XGboost etc.
- Should have known Time-series techniques like Arima (and the family), Arch, Garch etc.
- Experience with Deep-learning, Artificial intelligence techniques like ANN, CNN, DNN, RNN etc. and how to strategize deep-learning layer and activations.
- Should have work experience of machine learning algorithms such as support vector machines, decision trees, logistic regression, clustering, neural networks, graphical models etc.
- Should have work experience of model metrics including AUC, ROC, CAP-curve, F-statistics etc. with clear understanding of how model performance is tuned
- Basically client is looking for a Data Science Architect with Python coding experience is most. Should have worked on enterprising level. Should have some research ability.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.