Recruiter at hCapital Business Consulting Private Limited
Views:211 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Lead - Data Analytics - KPO/IT (7-8 yrs)
Opening for Lead Data Analytics role
Further the role will need to perform the following :
Functional / Technical Skills :
- Use appropriate statistical tools to identify and interpret patterns and trends, and enable diagnosis and prediction
- Analyze data for unit, business, industry, and national trends that impact both the organization and the industry
- Prepare reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Work with IT team, business teams and leads, management heads to identify, scope data driven process improvement, propose system modifications, devise data governance strategies
- Preparing independent and accurate final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand, gain business insights, enabling them to take decisions based on facts and trends
- Strong experience in Excel ; should be comfortable with advanced functions. Understanding of macros is beneficial
- Understanding of various statistical and data analysis methods for identifying patterns and interpreting data.
- Experience with strong experience in SQL - should be able to build complex and optimized queries
- Good understanding of scripting languages (R, Python, etc.)
- Experience with BI tools (Like Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, Kibana, etc)
- Good to have ; Experience of data warehousing, OLTP/OLAP etc.
Required abilities / competencies :
- Attention to detail and strong data orientation
- Ability to adapt to and learn new tools/ techniques quickly
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Total exp 7 to 8 years; 3 to 5+ years of experience in working in leading analytics companies or analytic teams of product companies/startups
- Education ; Engineering or Computer Science Graduate/MSc. In Statistics with background in Data Science.