Consultant at Confidential
Views:202 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Lead Data Analyst - Gaming Business (4-8 yrs)
One of the leading gaming is looking out for Lead Data Analyst.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Analyze and acquire a deep understanding of game features/user behavior/metric trends through data and share actionable and valuable insights with the team to drive product decisions
- Understanding business requirements and implementing analytical solutions & techniques
- Designing and analyzing experiments to test new product ideas
- Developing algorithms and predictive models to solve critical business problems and test feasibility of solution approach
- Prototyping new ways to visualize and understand data relationships
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing reports, dashboards, etc.
- Developing tools and libraries that will help the team to improve efficiency
- Hands-on experience with SQL.
- Experience working with R or similar open-source statistical software.
- Experience in applied statistics, understanding of controlled experiments is an advantage.
- Deadline driven, ability to work independently.
- Detail oriented, with a strong passion for analytics and problem solving.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.