Lead - Curriculum Development - Physics/General Sciences Subject - EdTech Startup (6-12 yrs)
Curriculum Development Lead - (Physics and/or General Sciences) (EdTech Startup)
- We are currently retained by a prominent EdTech Startup to hire a Curriculum Development Lead for Physics and/or General Sciences. This role offers you the opportunity to lead a large team of curriculum designers, analyze and strategize academic action plans that solve basic needs of all stakeholders involved for Physics and/or General Sciences as a subject.
- Please note this is with an education startup that is growing in an exponential manner so please apply only if you want to work with a startup and are passionate about revolutionizing curriculum in the education space.
- And more importantly, you have deep subject matter expertise in Physics and/or General Sciences along with significant experience in creating learning solutions.
- This role will lead Physics and/or General Sciences Curriculum Development for the organization for K-12 and would be the SME on all matters related to the subject and will lead a team of curriculum designers for these subjects.
The role will encompass :
1) Working in close relation with the technology team to create academic solutions for both classroom and at home setup.
2) Understand the pain points of the current teaching ecosystem and create meaningful academic solutions.
3) Build a highly competent curriculum team by delivering subject matter expertise and bringing in global best practices.
4) Prepare a roadmap for the academic solution that is in line with the future goals of the organization.
To fit the bill :
1) You must have 6-12 years of experience in education development sector, with significant experience in creating learning solutions.
2) Must have relevant masters/PhD with deep subject matter expertise in Physics and/or General Sciences.
3) Hands-on with usage of technology in education and at least two years of experience in managing teams in a similar role. (Non-negotiable)
4) Please note strong pedigree/educational background in Physics and/or General Sciences would be preferred for this.
Interested please write to us with a cover note on why you think you would be a great fitment to the role along with your experience in building curriculum for institutions, SME in Physics and/or General Sciences, key contributions, team size handled and any projects that could be of relevance.