Lead - Credit Policy - FinTech (3-5 yrs)
Industry : Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category : Finance
Skills : Credit Risk, Credit Policy, Unsecured Loan
Job Description :
- Responsible for underwriting and policy formulation of unsecured loans
- Implementing mechanisms for digital underwriting and authorization strategies
Client Details :
- A hybrid fintech start up based out of Mumbai by a veteran in the financial industry who has more than a decade of experience in leadership roles in NBFCs.
- The platform will be established with an app and third party coordination points on the ground to 'make the market' through on ground distribution and then 'own the market' through technology.
- The plan is to crate an AUM of INR 100 Bn (Rs. 10,000 cr) with NPA less than 1 in next 5 years by focusing on micro businesses in India
- Responsible for underwriting of unsecured loans
- Responsible for policy formulation
- Managing the overall portfolio and risk strategies along with acquisition policies
- Candidate must have at least 3 years of experience credit risk for unsecured loans
- Should have worked with NBFCs/Fintechs
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work individually and setting up things from scratch
- Female candidates preferred
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to work directly with the founder of the organization
- Be a part of the founding team to set up the risk vertical
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Cliff Dsouza on +91 (0) 22-4236 3308.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.