Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:99 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead - Credit/Fraud Risk Analytics - NBFC (4-10 yrs)
This is regarding a job opening for Lead - Credit/Fraud Risk Analytics role with a leading NBFC in Mumbai/Bangalore.
- Developing credit risk Strategy that will determine loan eligibility, as well as repayment/default predictions.
- Work with lending partners to co-develop/agree on credit risk models.
- Develop, implement and monitor risk strategies cutting across credit underwriting, limit assessment, pricing, line management, and collections.
- Develop models to determine pricing and interest rates to balance potential gains with risks.
- Developing, deploying, and iterating on risk experiments to create better risk models.
- Set up a robust monitoring and alerting systems on early warning signals to drive agility in decision-making.
- Help shape the product design and operations processes by evaluating them from a credit risk lens.
- Conducting end-to-end analytical processes to find answers to business problems, from data preparation, and exploratory data analysis, up to testing hypotheses both by doing observational and/or experimental analysis.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis, when needed.
- Recruit, train, develop and guide juniors in the team.
- 7+ years of credit risk policy-making using Data and analytics experience with at least 2 years in a Fintech startup (SME lending preferred).
- Strong track record in solving analytical problems using quantitative and statistical approaches.
- Preferred experience in SQL in any flavor (preferably BigQuery and MySQL) and able to write an efficient query.
- Extensive Use of Python
- Work experience and knowledge of more than one of these domains is a plus: Risk Analytics, Credit Risk, Portfolio Analytics, and/or Lending Business.