Director at Enrich & Enlight Business consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:520 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Lead Counsel - Disputes/Litigation & Regulatory - IT/FinTech (8-15 yrs)
Lead Counsel - Disputes, Litigation and Regulatory
- Supervise and direct outside counsel on multiple customer disputes and litigation matters across India, MEA and SEA
- Provide support to internal teams on legal requests related to third-party content
- Work with cross-functional teams on a range of issues, including data protection, policy, product, and regulatory issues
- Develop creative approaches to managing legal risks and resolving disputes
- Ensure work product of the highest quality that furthers company's strategic goals
Qualifications & experience :
- Preferred law graduate from a premier law school
- 8 to 10 years of experience in handling customer disputes and litigations (civil, commercial and regulatory) as an in-house counsel or at a law firm.
- Experience from the IT/Tech/Fintech sector preferred.
- Excellent command of the English language (reading, writing, speaking).
- Strong strategic and analytical capability balanced with innovative, independent thinking and readiness to be hands on to drive success/impact.
- Energetic, proactive, self-starter with an open and approachable communication style.
- Awareness and sensitivity to varied cultures across the region and the ability to adapt program to address these differences.
- Candidates must be flexible and willing to work on projects in other areas.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.