Recruitment Consultant at ACH Management Consultants
Views:5785 Applications:657 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Lead - Consumer Insights - Strategy & Analytics - FMCG (6-15 yrs)
Lead - Consumer Insights - Strategy & Analytics
Strategy and Analytics - Category Management
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use category management process as a decision platform for initiatives designed to optimize 4P's Product, Pricing, Placement and Promotional.
- Develop tools and methodology to generate customer insight and category offering for consumer.
- Utilize internal sales data, Market consumption data (syndicated strategic planner, & panel), CRM (consumption & consumer), and industry research reports to identify opportunities.
- Analyze the market to assess the potential for new format and write the format strategy
- Establish a strong knowledge of the consumer trends, future product line, and key customers to assist in strategic business calls.
- Works with Consumer Insights research groups to integrate voice of consumer and shopper into product strategy.
- Understands market trends and innovate the category portfolio according to consumer needs.
- Utilizes the newest/best in class category management insights
- Helps drive customer's overall category strategy, anticipate consumer trends
- Stay current on industry developments and trends.