Senior Consultant at HumanCap
Views:212 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Lead Consultant - Leadership Recruitment - Executive Search Firm (5-8 yrs)
Position - Lead Consultant: Leadership Recruitment
Location - Mohali / Chandigarh
- HumanCap is a leading international executive search and leadership consulting firm. Harmonizing talent with business strategy for greater performance and helping clients around the world make the right decisions about their people. Headquartered in Mohali, India, the company has international footprint across Canada, Singapore & USA.
- At HumanCap we have five overarching activities. Research, Consulting, Executive Search, Advisory and Coaching. Through these activities, the focus is to understand, promote and engage with people who are looking to improve the effectiveness of their organization, their teams, or themselves. The aim of HumanCap is to conduct insightful and practical research in HR Sciences to improve the design and deployment of high-performance people management processes into innovative solutions. We frame our research around themes that reflect the most pertinent challenges for organisations. We conduct initial research for each theme, assembling cases, hard facts, and academic articles to support the findings through our own surveys. The Team at HumanCap brings several decades of experience in global thinking on human behavior.
- Following a - glocal approach, we collaborate with our international partners to offer global service, enabling us to respond to our clients requirements quickly and competently across all borders. Our clients in India include some of the leading names in the consumer, technology, pharma & healthcare and business & professional services sectors.
- Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 09:30am - 06:30pm (IST)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Handling Leadership hiring across the geographies.
- Manage the Business Function end to end and responsible to update the respective stakeholder with action plans.
- Understanding the requirement and delivering end to end.
- Planning, defining, and strategizing the hiring needs along with the stakeholders
- Identifying and managing the sourcing strategies and identifying the market pool in order to fulfill the hiring needs
- Doing extensive mapping to target the right set of people
- Conducting a detailed assessment of the candidate to assess work and cultural fitment to the organization with required reference checks.
- Offer negotiations and closure of recruitment cycle end to end.
- Building and maintaining the database of Middle/ Senior level Professionals.
- Enhancing the database on various profiles.
- Must have extensive exposure in Leadership hiring in the IT/ITES industry
- Drive and enhance various recruitment programs for our domestic operations while streamlining the existing processes.
- Lead initiatives to utilize non-traditional forms of recruitment, branding, and marketing while championing recruitment best practices within the team.
- Analyze and forecast the budget and trends for the upcoming year.
- Ensure TAT is achieved as per timelines and joining of the candidate within the stipulated time frame
- Develop and implement a cohesive day-to-day recruiting operation
- Ability to Manage team size of 4 to 5 resources and be an Individual contributor
- Excellent command of the English language in both verbal and written communication
- Should have exposure to IT recruitment
- Experience in using Naukri Portal, LinkedIn, X-Ray Search & Social media hiring
Qualifications & Training:
- Educated to a degree level
- At least 5 years Management Consulting / Recruitment & Staffing experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.