IT Recruiter at Quadrangle
Views:3076 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Lead Consultant - BPO Solutions (10-15 yrs)
Candidate is required to independently and with minimal supervision produce / co-ordinate all client deliverables in a typical sales cycle including preparation of an appropriate solution, client presentations, RFX responses, etc.
The job broadly involves the following:
- Off-site lead for developing and preparing the storyboard and client deliverables during the sales cycle
- Develop and agree the approach / blueprint with the management / functional leads and the sales lead
- Lead the development of the solution and co-ordinate with all functions that provide relevant inputs to the solution (pricing, technology, etc.)
- End-to-end responsibility for conceptualizing and preparing all deliverables required during the sales cycle including thought leadership. Typical deliverables include client presentations, proposals, response to RFP / RFI documents, etc. and involves extensive co-ordination with various stakeholders within the organization
- The role may also involve elements of any of the following, depending on the requirements and the candidate
- Participation in special / strategic projects from time to time
- Developing and creating collaterals
- Conducting diagnostics, solution design or due diligence exercise
- Min 10 to 15 years of working experience with 5+ years of experience in a BD / Solutions role
- Good understanding of business processes and an off-shore business environment.
- Analytical mindset - ability to understand customer requirements in a service industry and provide appropriate solution
- Co-ordination and program management skills to interface with various stakeholders
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and multi-task
- Industry experience in one or more verticals- Manufacturing/ Technology/Retail/CPG/Media
- Domain experience in one or more horizontals - F&A, Contact Centre, Procurement, Supply Chain
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.