Senior Consultant - Human Resource at Michael Page at Michael Page
Views:329 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Lead - Compensation & Benefits - Tech Product Firm (5-10 yrs)
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Lead Compensation & Benefits Specialist to join our dynamic Tech product company.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in developing and implementing compensation and benefits strategies that attract, retain, and motivate top talent in the technology industry.
As the Lead Compensation & Benefits Specialist, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of our compensation and benefits programs, ensuring they are competitive, compliant, and aligned with our business goals.
This is a key leadership role within our organization, requiring excellent analytical, communication, and strategic thinking skills.
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits strategies, policies, and programs that align with the company's business objectives and industry best practices.
- Lead the design, review, and administration of the company's compensation structure, including salary ranges, bonus plans, and equity programs.
- Conduct market research and analysis to ensure the company's compensation and benefits offerings are competitive and attractive to top talent.
- Oversee the administration of all employee benefits programs, such as health insurance, retirement plans, wellness programs, and other employee perks.
- Collaborate with HR business partners and senior leaders to provide guidance on compensation-related matters, including job evaluations, promotions, and salary adjustments.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with applicable labor laws, regulations, and reporting requirements related to compensation and benefits.
- Develop and deliver training programs and materials to educate employees and managers on compensation and benefits-related topics.
- Lead the annual salary review process, including budgeting, salary planning, and conducting compensation analysis.
- Manage relationships with external vendors, consultants, and brokers to optimize service delivery and cost-effectiveness of compensation and benefits programs.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices related to compensation, benefits, and total rewards, and make recommendations for improvements
Note - Must have - International C&B Exposure to at least one of these markets (US, UK or Canada)
Understand ESOPS (design & implementation)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.