Lead - Compensation & Benefits - Services Firm - IIM/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD (12-15 yrs)
C&B Lead (Global MNC)
We are currently looking for a seasoned Compensation & Benefits professional for our client, a global professional services company.
- As a part of their central corporate C&B function, the role will have the responsibility of end to end planning and execution of compensation and Benefits programs.
- The incumbent will design and oversee complex compensation programs and initiatives, ensuring appropriate local implementation as per global guidelines. Dealing with variety of global and local stakeholders, the person will drive resolution of compensation issues and questions, and will serve as a senior advisor to the team.
- We are looking for a dynamic professional with Post Graduation from a Tier 1 institute with subsequent experience of over 12 years in designing Compensation & Benefits in an MNC. The role will be based at our client's corporate office in Bangalore.
Please note this needs someone who has been into C&B for many years and not an HRBP with some focus on C&B.
Key Expertise required:
- Subject Matter Expertise in all aspects of compensation benchmarking, design, planning and administration processes.
- Designing compensation programs, resulting in significant and long term changes to the company's compensation offerings and policies.
- Local implementation of programs/policies as per global guidelines.
- Designing and developing training and communication materials for the implementation of global/ local compensation programs.
- Independent resolution management of complex compensation issues.
- Extensive Stakeholder Management (both internal and external).
- Experience of working in large and matrix teams.
- Team Management experience.
- Innovative bent of mind.
If you feel the above role matches with your career aspirations, please share your detailed CV, along with a cover note. Please do ensure the key criteria are met and you have a strong storyline for the same.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.