Associate Consultant at Michael Page
Views:3103 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Lead - Compensation & Benefits - Services Firm (8-10 yrs)
- Manage Executive compensation, Expatriate Compensation, salary structuring, retirement plans, salary administration and incentives
- Analyse and evaluate external market data, develop salary budgets and forecasts that are consistent with the organisation strategy.
- Lead and Implement Job Evaluation for the organization.
- Initiate participation in Compensation Benchmarking and Benefits surveys.
- Plan and design the company's rewards philosophy
- Ensure compliance of benefits policy with local regulatory reporting requirements.
- Select, and manage ongoing relationships with, external consultants and suppliers along with global stakeholder management
- Full time MBA/PGDBM in HR
- 8 to 10 years of relevant work experience in the areas of Compensation and Benefits
- Certified in / Prior experience in implementing Hays Job Evaluation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills