Lead - Compensation & Benefits - Financial Technology Firm (5-10 yrs)
Industry - Internet / Online / eCommerce
Category - HR
Skills - PMS, Compensation & benefits, Salary Benchmarking, C&B Manager, C&B Head, Annual appraisal cycle
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - The role involves heading & managing the Compensation & Benefits function end to end for one of the leading Fin-Tech companies.
Client Details :
My client is one of the fastest growing company in Financial technology space at PAN India level with a successful track record of breaking the revenue targets. As a part of their growth trajectory in India and ongoing business expansion plans, they are currently looking at recruiting the Head of C&B based out of Delhi NCR office.
- Reporting directly into the Director HR, your responsibilities would include:
- Planning, developing & implementing C&B policies in line with the business plans
- Analysing the benchmarking data and drawing up remuneration proposals for each industry cluster, on an annual basis
- Performing C&B bench marking studies in collaberation with C&B consulting Firms
- Working as an individual contributor and taking complete ownership of the
- Performing analysis of compensation programs or related projects which will support the Total Rewards / C&B Strategy of the Organisation
- Supporting Annual performance appraisal processes
- Working with external partners to collect market intelligence & use the same for appraisal & compensation related decision making to stay competitive in the market
- Working very closely with the Talent Acquisition team for job evaluations
- Managing specials key projects as per the requirement of the business
- You should come with a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 9 years of experience in handling C&B & PMS throughout
- With clear understanding basis of C&B, you should be able to handle the function individually right from inception
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Job Offer :
Opportunity to be a lead C&B function with a growing organisation along with an excellent career progression
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Astha Dixit on +91 124 452 5412.
Contact - Astha Dixit - +91 124 452 5412
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.