Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:2058 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Lead - Compensation & Benefits - BFSI (5-7 yrs)
Exp: 5 - 7 years
CTC: 20 - 30 LPA
Talents from FMCG, Retail, BFSI, HR Consulting Firms Only
Preferred: From Tier1 B Schools
Min 3+ years experience in C&B
1. The primary responsibility is to benchmark, design, oversee change & implement the organization's compensation and benefits programs.
2. He/she shall monitor salary structures, balance staffing needs with cost controls, and help ensure that policies, procedures and programs are in alignment with the organization's objectives.
3. Pay for performance and pay as per the market as a philosophy has to be rightly executed by the incumbent.
4. He/she shall ensure that all our policies related to our rewards and benefits are well benchmarked with the industry and we stay competitive and relevant with respect to our peer group. The need to constantly research trends in benefits is a key aspect of the jobholder.
5. He/she should consult with hiring managers & other internal stakeholders to understand trends, assess current benefits and their efficacy/efficiency. The jobholder should stay abreast of any statutory rules and laws that are applicable and ensure that any changes are incorporated as relevant.
Key Role Attributes :
1. Strong Business Acumen to understand the key levers of the business.
2. Analytical ability, data management and ensuring process confidentiality are key skills that the jobholder must possess.
3. Influencing ability and ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
4. Ability to deliver superlative quality results which are co-owned by the stakeholders.
5. Project, Change Management & problem solving skills.
6. Customer Service Orientation.
7. Good communication and presentation skills.
1. MBA/Masters in HR/PM & IR.
2. 5 to 7 years of work experience of which last 3 years in similar capacity.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.