Senior Consultants - Talent Acquisition at Accord
Views:2177 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Lead - Community Operations (6-14 yrs)
Lead Community Operations
Expectations from this role :
- To lead, motivate, and develop high performing teams within a time-sensitive and demanding environment in order to deliver on meeting the team's KPIs. You will build and manage an organization that operates with reliable operating standards.
- You will strengthen culture by example and be accountable for the delivery of results by your teams. We are looking for highly engaged people managers and you must be passionate about coaching and mentoring.
- You will interact and collaborate with leadership, constantly improving our level of service to customers - whether through exceeding on agreed service levels, suggesting improvements to support logic or designing structures to best run our support operations.
- You own the customer experience through our resolution channels. You will be responsible for achieving overall satisfaction of our customers along with compliance
- Leading and managing 6-9 direct reports and 100+ indirect reports
- You are responsible to drive continuous process improvement to deliver a world-class experience every time, all the time.
- Drives creation of staffing plans, schedules, quality initiatives, process change initiatives, and other Change/Six Sigma initiatives to enable the Functional Areas to meet and exceed Business Plan.
- Works on improving process efficiency and setting up new process required for operations.
- Works closely with support staff (HR Manager, Financial Manager, Facilities Manager, Product and Engineering Managers) to build and secure support and resources for projects and initiatives in his/her area, as well as providing needed support and resources for other staff initiatives.
- Drives creation of quality initiatives, process change initiatives and other Lean initiatives to enable functional areas to meet and exceed business plan.
- Measures performance, provides feedback, and holds Managers accountable for their performance and the performance of their departments.
- Excellent communications skills with an ability to convey strategic direction to all levels within the organization and senior leadership.
What You'll Need :
- 6-8+ years direct management experience, managing teams of 100+ reports including junior to mid level Manager roles
- Experience with performance metrics, process improvement and Lean techniques
- Candidates must be flexible to work a variety of hours as business demands, including overnight, weekends and holidays
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situations