HR Recruiter at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:280 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Lead - Communication - Chemicals/Manufacturing/Telecom (8-10 yrs)
- Work on the communication strategy for the company - spanning customers, media, investors, academia and more.
- Strategic communications which involves content creation and presentation building for high profile investors and government officials.
- Content creation and writing - Identify, shape and write stories, media articles, press releases, case studies, blogs, social media posts, newsletters, award nominations and other engaging content for External Communications.
- Create high quality and original content with perspective, research and technology depth to position as though leader(s) in the industry.
- Set up Editorial Style guide, and be the hawk that makes sure it's followed
- Manage and draw insights from content monitoring platforms to help shape ongoing content.
- Work with freelancers and agencies to develop written / graphic / video content via storyboarding and messaging.
- Passion for communication and storytelling.
- Strategic acumen and great at execution of big and disruptive ideas.
- Strong understanding of the business, industry and technology.
- Talent for content creation - long form written, presentation (ppt), verbal, visual.
- Nose for identifying story ideas for business, trade and mainstream consumption.
- Structured thinking, ability to look at the big picture.
- Great at stakeholder management to drive key business outcomes.
- A natural at intelligent writing.
- Ability to write in an edgy style without compromising on business / technology depth or losing the plot because of unstructured thinking. Great writing style that will appeal to the person behind the professional.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and start-up like environment and navigate ambiguity
- Self starter, enthusiastic with loads of positive energy and love for working.