Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:174 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Lead - CCAR Modeling - Bank (5-7 yrs)
My client is one of the global international banks who has presence across globe and currently looking to expand team of CCAR and PPNR model development in India and looking to hire senior quantitative model development.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Building statistical or econometric models for budgeting, financial analysis, or to satisfy regulatory requirements (CCAR/DFAST)
- Identifying data anomalies and other cases when more investigation is required as part of the model-building process
- Communicating results across a wide variety of audiences, including Finance partners, modeling teams in Risk, and Model Governance
- Performing ad hoc statistical analysis
Should have experience in projects like: -
- Budget and regulatory (CCAR) models for deposit growth, fee revenue, or other business drivers
- Components of PPNR models for deposit & & wealth management portfolio
- Forecasting the performance of branches or bankers, to optimize the branch network and staffing
- Creating price elasticity models to optimize deposit and loan pricing
To qualify for this role, you will require:
- Masters / PhD in quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Economics, Finance or related discipline
- 7-10 years of work experience in statistical / mathematical / econometric quantitative model development.
- Experience in developing econometric and statistical models.
- Strong Python programming skills and R programming would be an added advantage
- Banking & Financial Services background or experience preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.