HR Manager at Right Brain Recruitment
Views:77 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Lead - Campaign Management - Financial Services (8-10 yrs)
- Plan & Strategize the marketing campaigns to achieve the business objectives (Retention, New Acquisition, Contextual Communication, Frequency of communications).
- Conceptualize and designed the marketing campaigns to drive spends, growth and digital acquisition of B2C customers.
- Implementation of multi-channel campaigns by leveraging email marketing, mobile marketing (Notifications/SMS) and social media (Facebook/Instagram/Google ads).
- Skilled at turning consumer insights and analytics into action to generate value for customers.
- Liaison between marketing and technology, responsible for understanding/solving data issues, translating business requirements into technical specifications.
- Working with Analytics team took complete responsibility of Reporting and Monitoring Marketing KBMs.
- To help the Channel Owners with Realtime Reports and Projections and allowing them to take informed decisions.
- Conceptualised and Created a Linear Programming Model for creation of optimum CRM Calendar for the week and Budget Allocation for Social Prospecting Channel.
- Responsible for creation of Easy to Understand Dashboards using Adobe Analytics and Report Builder for the Stakeholders.
- Responsible for creation of Monthly and Day wise Traffic Targets and Traffic Panning for all the Digital Channels and Categories.
- Act Single Point of Contact for all the Ad hoc Data Analysis and Data Requests related to Adobe Analytics and Marketing Metrices.
- Conceptualised and modelled a Segmentation Process for the users to be targeted by CRM Channels to convert Recent Buyers into Frequent Buyers.
- Managed projects such as automation of Daily MIS reports on Data Studio, Tableau and track industry and competition data via Data analysis.
Marketing tools Knowledge & Skills:
- ZOHO Campaign
- Clever Tap
- Mailchimp Tracking Platforms
- Affiliate Marketing/ Mobile Marketing Growth Hacking
- Web Analytics (Google Analytics)
- Mobile App Installs & Engagement Real-time Dashboard, Attribution Models & Visualization Tools
- Result oriented approach with excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.