Lead - Business Intelligence/Analytics - Education Sector (2-5 yrs)
BI / Analytics Lead - Education Sector
Industry - Education / Teaching / Training
Category - Consulting
Job Type - Permanent
- Opportunity in an open, fast-paced, expanding organisation where you will be the part of growth strategy using analytics as a backbone.
Client Details :
- Our client is one of the leading marketing consulting firms in the world. They are looking for a BI Lead with experience in traditional data warehousing for facilitating key decision making through data analytics and visualization.
Job Description :
- Designing and developing enterprise and departmental business intelligence, data warehousing, reporting solutions.
- Developing solutions and dashboards utilising the Tableau Suite of products from Tableau Desktop to Tableau Server
- identifying opportunities to automate and convert raw data into intelligent dashboards for optimal decision making
- Working closely and collaboratively with the team lead to understand the business requirements and translate them into dashboards
- Daily management and maintenance of dashboards
- Working with various stakeholders to ensure the accuracy and integrity if data
- Validation of logic and underlying data in dashboards
- Performing user acceptance testing, along with training and oversight of initial user experience with the dashboards
- Monitoring data purging, housekeeping, process of the data visualization tool
- Support in analysing data to drive effective decision making
- 2-5 years of demonstrated experience in Business Intelligence and data analytics role with work in MS SQL Server.
- Strong Tableau Desktop experience, dashboards, visualization and performing advanced analytics
- Strong troubleshooting and performance tuning skills including a high proficiency in PL/SQL optimisation, database indexing and database partitioning.
- Tableau report performance optimisation
- Ability to meet deadlines in a high-paced work environment
Job Offer :
- Opportunity in an open, fast-paced, expanding where you will be the part of growth strategy using analytics as a backbone.
- To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anish Raniwala on +91 124 452 5486
Contact - Anish Raniwala - +91 124 452 5486
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.