Co-Founder & Business Head at Peopleton Solutions
Views:2173 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Lead - Business Development & Marketing - SEZ/Industrial Parks (15-18 yrs)
The person Reports to - CEO
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Ability to achieve new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiation.
- The person would work closely with the CEO, exploring new vistas in business development for the SEZs and industrial parks and bring in impactful interventions through the engagement process with potential customers
- Ability to screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Should have sound understanding of high investment B2B sales process
- Strong customer orientation and relationship building abilities
- Should possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Should have problem-solving, strategic planning skills; strong motivation; business and finance understanding
Qualifications & Experience
- MBA in Marketing
- Huge south india connection and network
- Been, seen and done that business of selling SEZ and Parks across India, and South specifically
- Chennai based with local language expertise
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.