Senior Consultant - Executive Search at ACH Management Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:1021 Applications:304 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Lead - Brand Identity - Consumer Marketing Firm - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (7-10 yrs)
Lead - Brand Identity
- We are looking for a qualified Brand Lead to develop a successful, long-term marketing strategy for a start-up.
- This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to create a brand that will be industry redefining.
- The Brand Lead, along with his/her team, will be closely associated with the creation of the mother brand and lead all marketing activities surrounding it.
- They are expected to partner with various internal teams such as digital, media, customer experience sales and insights to create industry-defining campaigns.
- Ultimately, the candidate would act at the custodian of the mother brand for the next paint company and drive efforts to achieve our business and brand objectives.
- Work as the guardian of the mother brand and ensure that the brand resonates with current and potential customers.
- Maintains a deep understanding of the demographics, psychologies, and behavioural drivers of customers and consumers.
- Ability to draw on consumer research and monitor market trends as well as competitor activity. Have a grasp of the target market and also potential target markets
- Participate in the development of business plans, identify areas of concern and modifies marketing programs to address changes in the marketplace
- Work with marketing and advertising agencies to make sure they're respecting the brand purpose and guidelines throughout every communication
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to "take action"
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items
- Lead the relationship and review process for the Creative Agency on Record
- Manage a team of marketing people, including agency FTE's, working on brand initiatives
- MBA from a Tier 1 B-school
- Proven working experience (7-10 years) as a Brand Manager in the reputed Consumer Marketing Company
- Experience in working on least 2-3 large scale ATL Campaigns
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies
- Outstanding communication skills
- Proven leadership abilities and places importance on nurturing talent
- Ability to work well with Agencies and influence cross-functional teams
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind