Lead Brand Designer - Bank (10-15 yrs)
As the Lead Brand Designer, you'll take ownership of the brand and help strategically grow and steer their visual presence. You'll sit between the Chief of Marketing and the Head of Product Design where you'll be hands on with the visuals but also strategic in growing the brand.
This is truly an opportunity to work in-house with a growing tech company in the most Senior Brand Design position in the company. You will own the Brand Identity and be empowered to steer their visual identity as well as champion how the brand is visually crafted and put out into the world!
- Design, produce, and update printed and digital marketing collateral such as social media assets, banners, signage, web graphics, trade show booths, sales / corporate presentations, web mockups, display ads and landing pages.
- Develop strategy and tactics to create interest, demand, and recognition of the brand through the use of performance driven design; includes: strategy, implementation, execution and interpretation of data collected.
- Design/Illustrate assets for website ensuring quality across browsers and devices. Responsive design is required.
- Understand and translate business goals and promotions into visually compelling layouts and online user experiences.
- Assist to ensure all marketing communications across various channels and departments remain consistent and align with strategic marketing goals and brand guidelines.
- Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, and visually engaging.
- Partner with other designers, product team, engineers, web developers, and marketing team to ensure quality in all aspects of campaign execution.
- Partner with marketing and exec team to develop strategy and tactics to create interest, demand, and recognition of the brand through the use of performance driven design; includes: strategy, implementation, execution and interpretation of data collected.
- 8-10 years of experience as a graphic designer working within a marketing, advertising, agency or in-house environment, with strong preference towards experience in SaaS web marketing.
- Strong portfolio of conceptual work that demonstrates deep expertise in interface / web design / strategy and additional expertise across print, typography, and iconography.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and comfortable using power point, MS suite
- Experience designing online marketing and advertising including animated gifs, targeted landing pages, site promotions and page layouts.
- Excellent people and project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks from concept through implementation, and deliver quality outcomes on time and on budget
- Insatiable appetite for learning and discovering new and emerging trends in marketing
- Highly efficient team player who thrives in challenging working environments
- Knowledge of digital optimization across screen sizes and devices
- Ability to present concepts and designs to stakeholders in a clear, concise manner and manage project feedback and flow
- Proven ability to prioritize and deliver exceptional design at high volumes under tight timelines.
- Strong conceptual thinker.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.