Manager at Elixir Consulting
Views:353 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Lead/Associate Director - Learning & Development - Pharma (5-10 yrs)
Lead/Associate Director - Learning & Development - Pharma
Currently hiring for L&D specialist for a major pharmaceutical player in Mumbai.
- Lead Leadership Academy partnership with business stakeholders , need identification, program delivery, annual plan and review
- Design & deliver core and distinctive programs (inhouse /external support)
- Design Leadership Academy Program architecture
- Consult with HR, other T&L team members & business leaders & other key stakeholders to perform periodic learning needs analysis.
- Basis organizational learning needs with inputs from other T&L team members, define right programs at right bands/grades/associate groups etc. and help deliver solutions to build managerial & leadership capability.
- Envisage and recommend the right capability building programs, approach to design and deliver the interventions created in partnership with external institutions/consultants/ internal team members
- Recommend Enterprise level behavioural learning and development interventions basis the organization's current & future needs
- Responsible for setting clear points of goal progress evaluation and able to demonstrate the degree of success achieved via strong governance and program management.
- Design, develop and deliver learning content, instruction methodology and assessments to address the specific behavioral learning & development needs across various bands, grades, teams and functions
- Create individual project management and communication plan for each learning intervention in Leadership Academy
- Design plan for and execute periodic audits of Leadership academy offerings
- Partner with Talent Management team to ensure integration with other core talent programs
- Implement LXP and LMS reporting strategy to identify usage trends and other critical components of managing and administering the system.
- MBA or Masters (HR/ Psychology)
- Strategic Thinking to develop right programs to address current & future business needs
- Patience and probing to clearly understand internal customer's needs
- Flair of communication Skills ; written & verbal
- Project Management, prioritization and execution excellence to ensure timely delivery
- Influencing skills and collaboration
- Time Management and prioritization to ensure timely delivery