Lead - Artificial Intelligence - IT (10-16 yrs)
JOB SUMMARY: A subject matter expert responsible for end to end ownership of designing, execution and implementation of AI/ML/advanced analytics roadmap across the organization to achieve improvement in process effectiveness/business outcomes.
1. Evangelizes & enhances organizational understanding on capabilities of AI / ML. Work with senior leadership to understand business processes and proposing strategic use of AI/ML to enhance business outcomes.
2. Define and develop approach to scale AI/ML agenda at Max Life.
3. Lead data science /AI projects end to end including conceptualization, development, implementation and continuous monitoring.
4. Translate business problems, hypothesis into analytical problems and build solution leveraging AI/ML techniques to deliver integrated, scalable solution is developed.
5. Continuously tracks and assesses new data sources, tools, techniques and technologies capable of solving insurance business problems and partners with business to champion the adoption of the same.
6. Build and manage external relationships with various cross-industry/ academia forums for outside in perspective, seeking new and innovative approaches and to showcase our learnings.
7. Build and nurture a strong team to become next generation business focussed problem solvers, with strong culture of solution delivery, continuous learning and experimentation.
8. Own metrics to improve Customer Experience for MLI by conceptualizing, deploying and improving AI interventions like Chat BoT, Email BoT, Unified intent prediction engine.
9. Strong domain knowledge of working on fraud identification and risk prediction methodologies in BFSI sector, preferably within life insurance.
10. Manage & enhance deployed models like facial recognition, liveness prediction, Document parsing while adapting to changes in LI ecosystem or Max Life sourcing.
Desired qualification and experience:
Education: Ph.D. or Master's degree in Quantitative fields like mathematics, computer science, engineering, statistics, economics etc.
- Minimum of 10 years of related work experience in analytical roles.
- Measures of Success
1. Number of AI/ML use case implementation.
2. Manage sourcing risk parameters leveraging AI/ML
3. Improvement in operational efficiencies of functions supported
4. Improvements in algorithm outcomes.
Key Relationships (Internal /External):
Internal - Senior leadership, business owners and Digital + Tech leaders
External - Partners, cross-industry / academia forums.
Key competencies/skills required:
- Domain understanding of insurance processes.
- Demonstrated passion for AI / ML / Data Science.
- Experience with, and detailed knowledge of machine learning technologies (XGBoost, Deep Learning, NLP etc) and applications.
- Experienced in various open source tools and technologies such as Python, R, Spark etc. ML / DL frameworks like tensorflow, keras, automl, pytorch etc.
- Strong collaborator with demonstrated abilities to influence and challenge conventional thinking.
- Exceptional ability to multi-task & prioritize
- Deep understanding of new age cloud based frameworks & services around Vision AI, Text AI and Speech AI