Lead Analytics Manager - Risk & Control - BFSI/KPO (8-15 yrs)
In this role, you will:
- Participate in identifying, assessing, managing, and mitigating current and emerging risk exposures within Control Management functional area
- Provide risk management consulting to support the business in designing and implementing risk mitigation strategies, business processes, and business controls
- Monitor moderately complex business specific programs and provide risk management consulting to support the business in designing and implementing risk mitigation strategies
- Monitor, measure, evaluate, and report on the impact of decisions and controls to the relevant business group or functional area
- Provide guidance to business groups on the development, implementation, and monitoring of business specific programs to identify, assess, and mitigate risk
- Collaborate with relevant business group to identify current and emerging risks associated with business activities and operations
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Risk Management or Control Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Risk Management, Control Management, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Bachelor's degree or higher. Relevant certifications will be an advantage
- Overall experience of 8+ years with 5 years of relevant experience in Financial Services industry and / or risk & control domains covering operational risk, controls testing / evaluation, compliance, internal audit, risk management etc.
- Experience in automation / advanced excel / reporting will be an advantage.
- General knowledge of industry standards and best practices around control evaluations / testing, internal audit and risk management processes.
- Experience creating test questions or test scripts
- Experience assessing control design and performance through testing, audit or Risk Control Self-Assessment practices
- Experience assessing processes, procedures and identifying controls
- Experience in assessing risk, reviewing risk ratings, identifying control gaps and determining the appropriate evaluation methodology
- Comprehensive understanding of operational risk management in the financial services or other highly regulated industries
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication skills and stakeholder management.
- Demonstrate positive attitude and readiness to work in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Flexibility to multi task and work across domains and business groups.
- Ability to credibly challenge, conduct tough conversations and effectively communicate with various levels of management
- Ability to synthesize data from a variety of sources and deliver results quickly
- Individual contributor role focusing on performing evidence based control evaluations by conducting various evidence gathering activities.
- Design, maintain and execute the control evaluation scripts, identify control deficiencies, document and escalate potential issues to appropriate stakeholders.
- Validate & track action plans, escalate issues as required and document the control test artifacts and findings.
- Perform control evaluations for moderate to complex engagements, challenge status-quo and identify opportunities to add efficiencies or refining the existing processes.
- Engage and work with multiple stakeholders - front line business groups, risk program aligned functions and IRM teams for driving the objectives of risk and control progra
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.