Recruitment Coordinator at ABC Consultants
Views:3042 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Lead Analyst/Principal Analyst - Long-Short - Fundamental Equities - Financial Research Group (5-10 yrs)
Lead Analyst/ Principal Analyst - Long-Short (Fundamental Equities)
We are looking for resourceful candidates to join our Fundamental Equities team within our Financial Research group based out of the firm's office in Hyderabad, India. This group works closely with the front office to provide high quality and in-depth support to the investment research team and the decision-making processes of the Firm's global proprietary trading strategies. This role involves working closely with the LOSH Fundamental Equities Strategic Investments team, which focuses on activist situations across sectors and geographies.
WHAT YOU'LL DO DAY-TO-DAY:
- Supporting detailed modelling of company financials
- In-depth benchmarking of operational and valuation metrics (versus peer group)
- Researching coverage for specific companies and sectors
- Iterating frequently with the front office on financial models and investment research deliverables
- Attending management/intermediary/sector expert calls
- Aiding the front office data analysis efforts by collaborating closely with the Firm's technology development teams.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
The ideal candidate should have an MBA in finance or comparable qualification with 5-10 years of experience in Equity Research or Private Equity, preferably covering US markets. Skill sets in financial modelling, valuation, and fundamental equity research and analysis, along with excellent communication skills are required. Keen understanding of M&A, Spin-offs, LBOs and other corporate action scenarios, and corporate governance issues are an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.