Recruitment Manager at Personaliq
Views:6244 Applications:1235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
L&D/Technology Trainer - Education (3-11 yrs)
Job Summary - Recruit & train teachers at scale in delivering an excellent online classroom experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Teacher Screening: Conduct video interviews to shortlist candidates that meet the minimum requirements.
- Identify training needs - content related or behavioural - and train teachers to deliver excellence classroom experience to students
- Upskill current set of teachers to become better teachers and mentors through continuous training and coaching
Prior training / recruitment experience preferred
- Strong Comfort with Technology: All demo classes will be done online and require a native comfort with technology.
- Communication Skills: Effective oral and written communication skills. Speak in a professional, personable way to potential teachers and inform them about job requirements and answer any questions they might have.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Persistence: Follow-up hiring leads to complete the hiring and training process to on-board them on the Whitehat teaching platform
- Flexibility with a strong sense of ownership for work
- A bachelors / Masters degree, preferably in coding. 2- 6 years of experience in Training.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.