Consultant at Avimukta
Views:3229 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Lawyer - Technology/Media & Telecom Sector - Law firm (2-4 yrs)
A Tier 1 law firm is looking to hire a Technology / Media & Telecom (TMT) lawyer to expand his current team at Delhi.
- Advising clients on legal issues in the technology and telecoms sector and assisting with various transactions in these sectors.
- Advising on data protection compliance, data encryption, and decryption.
- Drafting and reviewing of privacy policies, regulatory issues relating to the collection, processing, disclosure and cross border movement of data.
- Advising on major IT, Telecom and Media companies on the regulatory framework around their businesses.
- Advising on Indian and foreign companies on a variety of legal and regulatory matters.
- Worked comprehensively on the Data Privacy and Protection law.
- Review and drafting of the various tender documents, service level agreements, request for proposal etc in the TMT sector.
- Drafted and negotiated Service Agreements for an audiotex licensee providing conferencing services with various customers of the client
- Advised clients on a possible investigation by DOT (TERM) Cell on the violation of audiotex license
- Relocation candidates with relevant work experience can also apply for this role.
- Candidates coming from National Law University would be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.