Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:642 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Lawyer - Corporate/M&A - Law Firm (8-10 yrs)
New York - Lawyer - Corporate/ M&A
A Top Tier Law firm in India is looking to hire a Corporate /M&A Lawyer for its New York office.
Main Role & Responsibilities would include the following :
1. Advising clients on Mergers, Acquisitions, Collaborations
2. Due diligence reviews
3. Joint Venture / Shareholder agreements- drafting & reviews
4. Regulatory services
5. Manage the engagement budgets and develop marketing collaterals, business proposals etc
6. Mentor young interns and analysts within the practice.
7. Identify and escalate potential business opportunities for the firm.
Desired Candidate Profile :
Candidate qualification & experience :
1. US resident/ Green card holder and of Indian origin.
2. Law degree from a good law school in the US with good academics throughout.
3. 8-10 years of experience in Corporate/ M&A, Due diligence & other transactional work
4. Good working attitude & reliability. Good interpersonal skills
5. Self starter. Ability to close issues quickly and effectively.
6. Good written and oral communication skills.
7. Wiling and able to market and generate work.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.