Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Lava International Limited
Views:2561 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Lava International - Assistant/Deputy Manager - Spare Planning (1-4 yrs)
- Forecasting after-sales service demand of Lava mobile spare parts using advanced analytics tools and techniques
- Taking account of all variables such as handsets sold, failure trends, seasonality, recovery probability, expected handset sales etc. that may impact demand, incorporate them into demand planning logic and arriving at right order quantity
- Monthly planning for Cannibalization of dead handsets to recover good spare parts to serve warranty for EOL models for which fresh spare parts are not available
- Monthly planning for making refurbishment handsets ready in case spare parts can- t be procured/cannibalized for certain EOL models
- Inventory management - Plan for consumption or sale of slow moving stock, Obsolescence calculation and plan for minimization of the same.
- Weekly Plan for components required for recovery of PCBAs
- Calculate and update benchmark fault rates on monthly basis
- Ensuring timely replenishment of spare parts by placing orders at right time in right quantities to maintain highest service levels in field
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.