Co-Founder & CTO at Last Brand
Views:1732 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Last Brand - Manager - Logistics/Operations (3-5 yrs)
Position Summary :
The Logistics & Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring a high-quality customer experience. A high-quality customer experience is one in which the product is received on-time and well packaged at the most efficient cost. This is a key position for the success of the business. The person would be a core team member reporting directly to Co-founders with the potential to head the vertical in the future.
Performance Objectives :
- Determine the right carrier partner and negotiate all logistics costs for new factory onboarding
- Setup the contract and integration with new carrier partners as and when needed
- Onboard factories on our logistics procedure in time for product launch
- Manage and ensure timely and correct fulfillment from our partner factories. Orders should ship within 24 hours and with a fulfillment accuracy rate higher than 99%
- Co-develop an onboarding system to eventually automate sourcing/selling
- Hire and supervise a world-class team to assist in logistics over time
About Last Brand, LLC :
Last Brand is an exciting retail startup concept that promises to democratize luxury essentials by offering them at unbelievable prices. Registered in the US, Last Brand was founded in August 2018. As of now, we are soft-launched with a small assortment of products with 9 partner factories based in China, Italy, India, and Turkey. These are a few of the renowned factories that manufacture for popular brands like Gucci, Prada, YSL, Tory Burch, etc.
Business Vision :
- Be the market leader in the direct-to-consumer model for luxury segment partnering with renowned factories in the world manufacturing the finest goods in an ethical manner. Be the everyday lowest price provider in the US and European markets.
- Be the most efficient and cost-effective cross-border logistics aggregator and service provider with the unique capability of understanding and modeling customs and export requirements, and taxes in all major countries of origin.