Managing Director, Public Equity Investments at Lapis India Capital Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
Views:308 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Lapis India Capital - Quant/Finance Technology Analyst (2-4 yrs)
Lapis Introduction :
- Lapis India Capital Advisors (Lapis) is a privately held investment advisor in India, with offices in Mumbai. Lapis has two businesses 1) Lapis PMS - providing portfolio management services to clients seeking to invest in public equity in India and 2) Lapis Private Equity - providing investment advisory services to global institutional investors with respect to opportunistic investments in India real estate.
- Lapis PMS is looking to hire a Quant/Finance Technology Analyst who will write algorithms/code to model the teams investment management thinking so that the firm can make better and more timely investment decisions.
Candidate should be/have :
- B.Tech Computer Science (preferably) from a reputed engineering college (IIT/NIT/or equivalent). No MBA.
- 2-4 years of experience working in a role where the candidate has written algorithms/code / developed programs to make investment decisions / developed investment strategies for an investment management firm focused on Indian listed equities.
- Candidate should have an entrepreneurial mindset and be self-motivated with strong work ethic and high integrity.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with a small entrepreneurial team.
- Long term approach to business and career
Job Description : Quant/Finance Technology Analyst
- Write algorithms/code and develop proprietary investment management software, based on inputs from the investing team, that would be used to identify investment opportunities.
- Detail model specifications and methods of data collection.
- Test the investment models and use independent tools to verify model effectiveness.
Location : Mumbai
Compensation : Competitive