Manager - HR at Landmark
Views:1674 Applications:531 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:116
Landmark Group - Product Analyst - eCommerce (5-8 yrs)
Product Analyst - Landmark Online
The Role :
- Support our Home Squad focusing on data analysis, value forecasting and performance measurement.
- Refine and enrich the Product Backlog adding value metrics that will help with accurate prioritisation of items.
- Collaborate with Brand teams to understand the value generation of opportunities and impact of challenges.
- Collaborate with the Product Design team to understand and segment customer research and insight, cascading down to Product and Technology teams for Product Backlog and and Sprint Backlog refinement.
- Collaborate with Technology teams to ensure accurate tracking of key events, data points for all Product Backlog Items to ensure measurement of performance.
- Generate dashboard and reports to track/communicate all key squad metrics, analysing YoY/MoM/WoW performance.
- Communicate feature and squad performance metrics to stakeholders during monthly and quarterly reviews.
This is You!
- 5+ years of experience working in a Product Analyst or Business Analyst role within a retail e-commerce business, ideally within the Home vertical.
- Demonstrated track record of driving value and influencing key business metrics.
- Demonstrated knowledge and passion for data analysis and data-informed product innovation.
- End to end quantitative thinking.
- Experience using a 3rd party testing and analytic tools, ideally Google Analytics, Monetate and ContentSquare.
- Ability to tell stories with data, educate effectively, and instill confidence, motivating stakeholders to act on recommendations.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and environments.
- Strong communications skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Excellent relationship-building skills; ability to manage complex cross-functional relationships and establish strong partnerships.
- Rigorous: ask hard questions, validate their assumptions, and make sure asks align to the actual needs of the business.
- Have a great eye for a good technical solve and must be able to collaborate with engineers.
- Ideally PSM/CSM or PSPO/CSPO certified.