Recruiter at Landmark Online
Views:832 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Landmark Group - General Manager - Data Labs (13-18 yrs)
GENERAL MANAGER - Data Labs | Landmark group
Know us a little better!
Landmark Group began its journey in 1973 with one store in Bahrain and has grown into one of the largest Retail and Hospitality conglomerates in the Middle East, Africa and India. Currently the Group employs 55,000 employees, operates over 2,300 outlets, encompassing over 30 million square feet across 22 countries. Since 1973, the Group has created great brands that are market leaders, built strong partnerships and delivered exceptional value to customers.
Built with love and loads of effort by many smart, talented and passionate Landmarkers, our goal is simple: to deliver high impact to all business functions and institutionalize data driven decision making.
The Landmark Group is one of the leading Retail and Hospitality organizations in the Middle East and India. Its vast portfolio of successful businesses includes award-winning household brands like Lifestyle, Max, Splash and Home Centre.
Culturally we are an open organization with open door culture and with Lean Structure.
We believe Sports makes a person active and intelligent and we would be happy if you play some Table Tennis or pocket in some balls in Pool table. As an organization, we are ranked as a Great place to work and we are proud of our company values.
DLL - Data Labs @ LMG Introduction:
Data Labs at Landmark was established in 2015 as a strategic business function to innovate data driven solutions and to operate as advisors to CEOs and heads of functions. We've observed immense growth in the last 3 years expanding to a 80+ team across Dubai & Bangalore. The team follows an on-shore/ off-shore model of delivery and consists of people with expertise in Retail Analytics & Product Development, solving problems not limited to Loyalty Management, Inventory Management, Assortment Planning, End to End Supply Chain, Pricing, etc.
Job Title: General Manager - (13+ years of experience)
Location: Bangalore (India)
- Lead 30 - 50 member team to develop, enhance and deploy multiple analytical solutions
- Work with 10+ Retail brands across Middle east and India geographies
- Provide technical leadership and industry expertise and lead teams to develop Product roadmaps
- Interact with CXO level stakeholders and support account managers to incubate analytics to solve business situations
- Have a commercial mindset to continually deliver and improve the return on the investments made in analytical solutions
- Strong industry connect to keep the products, skills sets and vision relevant and up to date
- Solid understanding of Retail industry and processes with expert level in at least 2 Retail analytics areas (Customer & Ecommerce, Inventory management, Supply chain, Pricing)
- 13-14 years of experience with at least 5-7 years in People management role
- Demonstrated people skills to develop strong connect with team members and personality to attract top talent
- Exposure to Analytical models across XGBoost, Decision Tree, Clustering techniques, PCA, Collaborative Filtering, Neural Networks, Time-series
- Understanding of variety of data analytical tools such as R, Python, SAS, SQL with expert level knowledge in at least one
- Excellent presentation skills (Storyboarding, public speaking and influencing commercial audience)
- Experience of developing an analytical product from scratch and deploying at a large scale